- No down payment
- VA does not require private MIP
- Limit on the amount of origination fees and closing costs that the lender can charge
- Limit also placed on appraisal fees
- Borrower with eligibility remaining must have a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA
- Borrowers are required to make a one-time funding fee based on loan amount and applicant’s service length.
- Closing costs can be paid by the lender and the seller.
USDA RURAL Development
- No down payment requirement
- Property must be located in an eligible rural area
- Closing costs can be added to the loan amount (if the property appraises high enough to include it at up to 100% of the appraised value)
- Loan government guarantee fee up front and annual
- Low interest rates
- Applicants with a wide range of credit profiles may qualify
- Income eligible applicants who do not qualify for conventional financing may qualify
- Families & individuals that have minimal funds for a down payment and closing costs includes first time homebuyers and repeat homebuyers
- Seller concessions – 6% max
- No cash reserve requirement
- No Non-Allowable costs
- No First Time Homebuyer Requirement
- 30 Year Loan @ competitive fixed rate
- No limit on gift funds
- Property must be in very good condition and have a high insulation R-factor
- You cannot make over 115% of the median county income to qualify
- Must be able to verify income limits
Section 184 Loan Guarantee
The Supreme Lending Okmulgee branch is pleased to participate in the Section 184 Indian Housing Loan Guarantee Program. American Indians and Alaska Natives can benet from this loan guarantee as members of federally recognized tribes, bands, communities, villages, Pueblos and Rancherias.
- FHA Fixed, FHA15 or FHA30
- The tribal member occupies the property as a principal residence
- Proof of membership in the federally recognized tribe
- Minimum credit score of 600
- Loans up to $453,100 and up to $679,650 in high balance counties
- 100% loan guarantee.
- Supreme Dream
Supreme Dream Down Payment Assistance (DPA) program
Through our Supreme Dream Down Payment Assistance (DPA) program, the first mortgage would be a 30-year fixed FHA loan, followed by a second fully forgivable loan to be used toward the down payment*, closing costs, and prepaids.
- Minimum Credit Score of 620
- Fully Forgivable Second Loan
- No Income Limits
- Maximum Debt-to-Income (DTI) of 56.99%
- Manual underwriting option
- 1-2 unit primary residence
*Down payment includes amount from subordinate financing which is a second lien and is forgiven after 60 on-time payments.
Chenoa Fund is a national down payment assistance program provided through CBC Mortgage Agency. CBC Mortgage Agency’s mission is to support economic stability for homebuying families in diverse communities by offering innovative programs that combat barriers to homeownership.
Chenoa Fund offerings:
- 3.5 or 5% down payment assistance
- FHA program offerings with a minimum credit score of 600
- Industry-leading customer service that guides homebuyers through the home buying process
- 18 months of post purchase counseling for homebuyers
- Minority-focused initiatives to help educate underserved communities about building wealth through sustainable homeownership