WE INVITE YOU TO VOTE FOR THE 2018 MID-SOUTH EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR!
Nominees must have completed a probationary period of 1 year with the MidSouth Region
Nominees must demonstrate the exemplary performance of activities that are above and beyond the scope of assigned responsibilities
Nominees must exemplify all five standards:
- Innovation and proactive leadership in their position
- Build relationships/partnerships within and outside the organization
- Support Supreme Lending practices, procedures and policies
- Participates and supports Supreme Lending events
- Substantial cost-effectiveness: identify improvements to policies, practices, and creative plans that result in substantial cost saving or financial gain
It’s A Tie!
WE HAVE A RUNOFF
Vote for the 2018 Mid-South Employee of the year!
Voting Begins at 12pm on Jan. 8th and Ends Jan. 10th at 12am cst
Voting Ended at Midnight