The Loan Process
What to expect
Striving to always close on time
A borrower can apply online or meet with a Loan Officer face to face, or communicate through email, phone or fax. Customize loan products to meet individual needs. Maintain communication throughout the loan process to closing.
Loan Set Up
- Determine how much you can spend on a home.
- Free to go home shopping.
- Free to make an offer on the house of your choice.
- Submit all requested documents as soon as possible.
- Make sure there are no changes to your credit or lifestyle.
- If changes MUST occur, be sure to let us know ASAP.
This will ensure you are not paying more than your house is worth.
- A few more things are needed before we move forward.
- Continue to avoid big life changes, and large purchases.
- Begin to plan out your utilities for your move.
Clear To Close
- You will receive final scheduling soon.
- Look out for a “Closing Disclosure” form.
- Supreme Lending sends prepared docs to the title company.
- Supreme Lending prepares Closing Disclosure then provides final closing figures.
- Loan Officer will send prepared Closing Disclosure for borrower signature 3 days prior to closing.
- Congratulations on your new home!